C & G Containers, Inc. is excited to announce the construction of our new 83,000 square foot facility in Grand Coteau, Louisiana adjacent to Interstate 49 North. The projected date for completion is early 2017.
This new facility will house all three (3) of C & G’s divisions; Packaging, Environmental and Pharmaceutical while being integrated but separately positioned under one roof; therefore, enhancing the efficiency of each operation. Within the facility, we will be promoting “Going Green” by recycling for waste reduction.
This expansion will include the following processes and product lines for which our current staff has the knowledge and experience to bring forward and implement.
- Controlled Environment Processing (Clean-rooms)
- Analytical testing lab – The Analytical lab will include Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometer analyzer – VOCs, TOC Analyzer, autoclaves, specialty oven chambers and microbial testing equipment.
- Particulate Cleaning
- Sterile Foil-Wrapped Processing
- Water Criteria USP/WFI Rinse Processing
- Steam Sterilization- to accompany our Depyrogenated products
Our goal: To provide products for multiple industry segments that satisfy and exceed the most stringent requirements with certified “CONTAMINANT – FREE” products with an “On Time” delivery.